Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager


This novel was gripping from start to finish and had me hooked throughout. I thought the story was very original - a group of girls, drawn together due to their being the only survivors of brutal slayings. What a horrific thing to have in common!

The ending was perfectly executed. I was left guessing until the big reveal, and I like nothing more than to be left breathless by the revelation that it wasn't who I thought it was. In fact, the culprit was one of the last people I would have ever suspected.

Riley Sager is clearly very talented in the art of writing thrillers, and has succeeded in creating a wonderfully suspenseful and haunting narrative. Her characters were very well written and developed throughout the book. Sager had me questioning everyone's motives and agenda until the very end, before well and truly pulling the rug out from under my feet.

With Stephen King's endorsement on the front cover, how can you consider not picking up this book? You won't be disappointed!


Rating: 5 STARS!


Comments