Review: Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens


I simply devoured this book. I couldn't put it down, it was so addictive.

The author cleverly planted many red herrings throughout the narrative, but I was able to guess the big twist before it was finally revealed. Predicting the ending or, specifically, identifying the culprit in a thriller usually disappoints me, because I love it when an author can pull the wool over my eyes and render me speechless with a shocking reveal. But I was pleasantly surprised by Never Let You Go. It was so well written that I didn't care that the ending was a tad predictable. I enjoyed the story and the writing, nonetheless.


I'm certain that many readers will be able to guess the villain of the story and if, like me, you expect a good thriller to pull the rug out from under you and shock you silly, you need not worry, because Chevy Stevens knows exactly what she's doing. I imagine you, too, will be just as desperate to reach the end to find out what becomes of the main character. 

Never Let You Go is a cracking thriller, and one I would definitely recommend. The writing and the plot had me hooked from start to finish.

Rating: 5 STARS!

 

Comments