Book Blogging Grasshopper

I had a crazy day at work yesterday, but I came home to receive some lovely news. I've actually known about this for a couple weeks, but I can finally officially announce it!

I'm going to be a book reviewer on http://penandmuse.com/

Not only will I be posting book reviews on there, but I'll also be submitting articles to document my journey as a book blogging grasshopper. I'm looking forward to working with Kristen, one of the co-founding Muses, who will be the Mr Miyagi to my Daniel-San!

You can read my bio here, picture included. Shock! Horror! You can actually see my face in this one.

http://penandmuse.com/meet-the-muses/

In other thrilling news, I've been made editor of the internal newsletter at work. I have lots of ideas that I'd like to put into practice. Although, I'm guessing a segment on the latest, scandalous office gossip won't be welcomed. Ah, well. What can you do?

So I have some exciting writing projects lined up this year. So far, 2014 is looking to be a great year!

Comments